29 February, 2008

Finger licking good

I think I'm going to attack diet.

It might seem weird that it's only coming up now, but it's not, really. I've made adjustments to my diet but they weren't arcane in any way, or requiring of any detective work to suss out. I can get a migraine from the Nutrasweet in a stick of gum before it loses its flavour, or be sunk by the nitrites in a sausage before finishing the dog. Nice and simple, easily avoided.

What if there's more? In stuff I mind giving up, or which is kinda hard to ignore?

So I'm going to go terribly LA and do a cleanse, and then embark upon a couple weeks of a restricted diet and see what happens.

Thing is, my last cleanse had me incredibly pissy and migrainey by day 2...I have to make sure I'm not running that risk again. So I'll probably opt for something embarassingly chi-chi and expensive in terms of a cleanse, and then buy out half of Wholefoods for my restricted diet afterwards.

As for restrictions--where to start? Wheat, I think. Let me see if I can do without that a while.

No comments: