26 July, 2007

Oh, that stings

From the Migraine Guru:

I saw (LA MIGRAINEUSE) as a consult for (NEURO) end of May/beginning of
June. I made several recommendations at that time. I am not certaint
that all those things have been tried. I also offered (LA MIGRAINEUSE)
admission to CHS 2 weeks ago (one of my recommendations from the
initial visit) but she declined due to work issues. She was admitted
over a weekend and did have moderate benefit from the D.H.E. She may
need successive treatments considering the duration of her daily
headache (one round/month). If you have access to infusion services in
the 100 building, she would not need admission since she has undergone
a course without difficulty. I had recommended Namenda but it appears
she is not taking that medication. I am not her primary neurologist
and she should continue to see (NEURO) with input from me.


Oh, I'm pissed. I did everything he suggested--why is he acting like I haven't? And the moderate benefit didn't happen!

I'm steamed. Just pissed.

No comments: